Welcome to the Kent Republican Homepage.
The regional meeting held on Thursday November 14th at Grotto Pizza in Dover was a huge success. Many people came early for social time. The meeting was held in their private conference room starting promptly at 7PM. The topic was Common Core presented by FreedomWorks Field Representative Anastasia Przyvylski. There were at least 65 people in attendance. The News Journal sent a reporter. On Friday November 15th, there was a good article covering the presentation. There were a number of Representatives on hand to hear about Common Core and it's impact on our children. In addition, Tony Moyer -- mayor of Harrington -- challenged those in attendance for donations. We received almost $1500. Let's keep building.
The KCRC has a lot of exciting events coming up. So please look at the events schedule for details. Also if you have an event please go to events and click on "add an event."
Additionally, please feel free to donate to the KCRC. Use the secure donate button on this homepage. With your help we can prepare for "Victory in 2014."
If you have questions or comments please feel free to contact me, your county Chair -- Hank McCann 302-745-7713 or email me at email@example.com. Thanks for choosing our website. JOIN THE TEAM!
- I believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person's dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- I believe free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- I believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
- I believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- I believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- I believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
Finally, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.